emma@wuftech.com86-755-12345678

3D Facial brush

Products Visitors:1073
  • Product Name:3D Facial brush
  • Package:24pcs/cnt,11KG
  • Size:47*36.5*42cm
  • Model:WF-807
Products description:

3D Facial brush

Our service:

1.1. OEM order is welcome.
2. 100% QC inspection before shipment
3. Quick responses with full attention with 12 hours including holiday
4. All our goods have one year warranty. If it have problem within warranty, we will replace a  new one.
5. Always with competitive price and high quality products. 


FAQ:

1.Q: How to place order ?
A: Email us your order detail or u can directly place your order from our website

2. Q: MOQ:

A: Dental flosser/toothpicks MOQ is 10 boxes. (50pcs/box)


3. Q: Can I do a OEM order ?
A: Of cause, we can make your brand,design your package or print your logo in 

your design area.


4. Q:Payment term:

A:TT, Paypal, Wester union and Money Gram all can be accepted. For large order,
we can accept 30% deposit in advance and the rest 70% before shipment.


5. Q: Shipping way:

A: DHL,fedex,UPS, EMS, mail box shipping way can  be chosen. Usually we will 

choose the cheapest and easy custom clearance for you. For large order, you

can also choose airline or sea shipping.


6. Q: Shipping time:

A: For sample/small order,we will ship it out about 2-3days;  Large order shipping 

time is about 5-10days; OEM order shipping time is about 20-30days.


About us:


Shenzhen Wufeng Technology Co.Ltd is a manufacturer and exporting company in Shenzhen China. Our main business includes adult rotation electric toothbrush, sonic electric  toothbrush, kid electric toothbrush, kid battery toothbrush, toothbrush head, oral irrigation and other oral accessory. OEM order is welcome. Join us, you can find your new business opportunists. 



Inquiry Now

Your Name:

E-mail:

Phone:

Message:

*

 

New Products
Relative Keywords
You may also be interested in:
Business Type: